Click here for downloadable forms
Enroll Online Click here
Arizona Charter Academy shall enroll all eligible pupils who submit a timely application, unless the number of applications exceeds the capacity of a program, class, grade level or building.
Admission is not limited based upon ethnicity, national origin, gender, income level, disabling condition, proficiency in the English language or athletic ability. The school does however limit admission to pupils within a given age group or grade level, as per classroom/building capacity.
Arizona Charter Academy may refuse to admit any pupil who has been expelled from another educational institution or who is in the process of being expelled from another educational institution.
A pupil wishing to enroll in a Success School must provide the school with all of the following documents:
- A completed/signed enrollment application
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of most updated immunization records
- A complete/signed home language survey
- A complete/signed free/reduced lunch survey
- A withdrawal slip from the prior school of enrollment
- An official transcript or a copy of last report card (depending on grade level)
- A copy of all standardized testing scores
The following items may also be required if applicable:
- A copy of Structured English Immersion Records(SEI, formerly English Language Learners or ELL)
- A copy of most current Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Copies of all other necessary documents pertaining to pupil's education
Upon receipt of all the above items the application will be forwarded to the school's Registrar, who will then verify all submitted documents for completion. Once the application submitted is approved, and class/building capacity requirements have been reviewed, the Registrar or appointed official will contact the pupil and Parent/Guardian in order to schedule an orientation with the Principal. All pupils enrolled at the Arizona Charter Academy must attend orientation with their Parent/Guardian prior to starting classes.